G-Sonique digital instruments released two new progressive guitar effects that can be used also with other instruments (electronic and acoustic).
G-Sonique: 7inch nails
Nu-metal aural synthetic terror stomp box. Next classic fuzz/overdrive? No way!
Are you bored of the classic electric guitar sound? This tool will define a new sound of progressive metal / industrial metal.
7inch nails is a special nu-metal / industrial guitar effect that you’ve never heard before. It can create special sounding effects or a combination of futuristic synthetic aural vibrations (ghost effect) in combination with a completely mad analog fuzz.
It’s hard to describe. Listen to the audio samples.
Can be used of course also on: synthesizers, drums, bass …
- Input gain (also controls the amount of the effect and synthetic distortion)
– Ghost knob (special effect that creates an aural synthetic poltergeist atmosphere)
– Brutal bass drive knob (do you want to sound heavy? Turn this knob to the right)
– Dry/Wet knob (to controlled ratio between effected and unaffected sound)
– Output volume knob (if you do not want to blow eardrums)
G-Sonique Envelophase is new guitar effect that combines an analog sounding modern phaser with an envelope follower. The amount and speed of the phasing effect is controlled by the envelope (volume level) follower – so the phasing effect is affected by your guitar playing.
It is a very useful effect for various styles of guitar music from rock, pop, folk, funky or disco. This effect can be used also on all other instruments like piano, rhodes, bass guitar, synths or drums.
Phaser controlled by an Envelope follower
- Freq knob (phaser)
– Rate knob (phaser)
- Feed knob (phaser)
– Depth knob (phaser)
– Phase invert
– Mix knob (Dry/Wet)
- Attack (Env. Follower)
- Release (Env. Follower)
- Envelope amount (Env. Follower)