12. Januar 2012
Ein weiteres Highlight der diesjährigen NAMM!
Der iRig MIX von IK Multimedia soll allen DJs in Zukunft zu noch mehr Flexibilität verhelfen, da man ihn einfach mit dem iPhone, iPod Touch oder iPad verbindet und schon kann die Party losgehen!
Hier die Features:
iRig™ MIX The first mobile mixer for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
iRig™ MIX is the first mobile mixer for iPhone, iPod touch or iPad devices. iRig MIX offers the same controls you would expect from a professional DJ mixer (crossfader, cues, EQ and volume controls, etc.) in an ultra-compact mobile mixer that can be used with a huge variety of iOS DJ mixing and other apps.
A DJ Mixer
iRig MIX allows DJs to use a traditional setup with two devices (one plugged into each of the independent channels) OR a single iOS device. For the single iOS device setup, the output of the single device is split into dual-mono and sent to the individual channels. Additionally – for the first time on any DJ mixer – iRig MIX can be used for mixing any type of audio source (coming from mp3 players, CD players, etc.) with an iOS device using automatic tempo matching and beat syncing. This is accomplished with X-Sync, a feature that works in combination with the DJ Rig free app from IK Multimedia that is included with iRig MIX.
Not just for DJs
iRig MIX also provides the perfect mixing solution for solo musicians or small ensembles that use one or more iOS devices to play live. It features an extra guitar/microphone input that facilitates processing with popular apps like AmpliTube and VocaLive or any other apps that offer real-time audio effects and processing. Its standard RCA output connectors provide direct connection to PA systems or powered speakers.
The ultra-compact size and low profile of the iRig MIX allows it to be easily be carried in a regular iPad bag. Plus its low-voltage power supply (only 5VDC) lets it be powered not only by any regular mobile device charger, but also by suitable iOS battery pack or laptop USB port for maximum mobility to mix anywhere.
iRig MIX includes 4 free apps (downloads from the iTunes app store): DJ Rig, the new professional DJ mixing app from IK, AmpliTube, the most popular iOS guitar amp and effects app, VocaLive the processing app for vocalists, and GrooveMaker, the loop based beat and groove making app.
• 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel cross-fader
• Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
• Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
• High quality, pristine sound
• Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
• Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
• “X-Sync” mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
• Can also be powered with battery packs and mobile chargers
• Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker