Musicrow releases Bass Lab for Reaktor
Musicrow has released Bass Lab synthesizer for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Bass Lab is a fully equipped laboratory for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic bass sounds. It offers 14 different saw waveforms, 11 types of resonant low pass filters, super fast envelopes, a bass booster for more low-end, a transient shaper for extra punch, powerful wave-shaping tools, digital and analog distortion, a speaker emulation, an advanced saturation section and more.
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations)
- 11 different types of low-pass filters
- Bass booster section for more low-end
- Transient shaper section for extra punch
- Ultra fast envelopes with a break-point and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds
- Special noise and effects section
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion)
- Oscillator ‘Analog Mode’
- Speaker emulation for extra character
Bass Lab is now available individually for an introductory price of €39 (instead of €49). Bass Lab is also available as part of Musicrow’s Golden Ensembles 3 bundle (along with 43 other reaktor ensembles), which is now available for a special price of €99 (instead of €169). The special prices for Bass Lab and Golden Ensembles 3 will be valid until June 15, 2012.